Zwart® branded products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase. This carry-in warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
Each product covered under Warranty carries a Warranty card with a specific Warranty coverage depending on the material and type of product. Zwart® branded products are covered by the Zwart® carry-in warranty.
- Zwart® Warranty covers all manufacturing defects on zippers, runners, buckles & stitching issues caused by workmanship errors.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of God such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- Clothing is not covered by the Zwart® Warranty.
- The Company will undertake to repair/replace the defective piece at its own discretion and its decision as to the nature of the defects and applicability of this Warranty is final.
- In the interest of product upgradation, the Company is free to change its products specification without notice. In case spares for given models are not available, the Company may at its discretion, offer an equivalent model at a special rate.
- The Company’s liability for damages shall be restricted only up to repair/replacement of the defective piece and in no event and under no circumstances it shall exceed the price paid (after discounts, if any) by the customer to the Company for the damaged piece stated in the invoice/cash memo.
- In case Company agrees to deliver the replacement free of cost to the user at the address provided and agreed, the user shall be required to deliver the defective piece at its own cost, before the receipt of replacement in lieu of the defective piece, to nearest service centre location as may be informed by the Company.
- Any disputes arising out of the applicability/usage of this Warranty card is subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only.
- This Warranty excludes every condition/warranty liability not expressly set out herein.
Terms of claiming warranty
- To avail of this warranty, the user needs to contact the Company’s call centre by phone or email.
- The user will have to provide necessary documents including the duly filled up, signed and stamped copies of the valid warranty card, invoice (and the photo of the defective piece if a physical product is not available for inspection) physically at the service centre or by email or fax at the address/ fax number that the call centre may provide.
- The piece must be delivered to and collected back from the nearest service centre in the country of travel at the user’s cost. The address will be provided by the Company through the call centre.
- The defective piece must be delivered by the User at his/her/its/own cost to the company’s nearest sales or after-sales service centre, the details thereof can be obtained by contacting the Company on aforesaid helpline number or email ID.
- The Zwart® Warranty is applicable only within the Indian subcontinent.